AthleteOne makes it easier to manage your contacts because we’ve combined all the important information you need in one place. Our simple, organized view lets you to quickly find an Athlete or Lead and access their tasks, notes, files and details. Better information and easier access provides a complete view of your contacts so you can manage them more effectively.
- Clean, organized design means easier access to key contact information in one location
- Filter and Sort contacts to quickly find the information you need or view a specific group
- Notes and Files let you collect and access critical information about your contacts from anywhere
- Create and prioritize Tasks and set Notifications to receive reminders for follow-up
- Tags help you categorize and organize contacts in ways that important to you and your business
- Mass email and custom Email Templates save time and help improve communication with contacts
- Connect your Google calendar or use the AthleteOne calendar to schedule Events and view Tasks
- Dashboard graphs provide a visual summary of Tasks Due, Athletes by Tags, and Lead Trends
Your athlete contacts form the core of your business. AthleteOne helps you leverage all the information you collect about your athletes so you can improve how you manage them and provide better coaching.
- View individual athlete Workout Calendar & Summary, Tasks, Notes, Files, Invoices and Details from one page
- Filter and Sort athlete Tasks to make sure you're focused on the correct priorities each day
- Use Athlete Files to store interviews, training/racing goals, contracts, physiology test results and access them from anywhere
- Use Athlete Notes to capture things like best days/times for workouts, race schedules and more
Leads are a crucial part of your sales process. AthleteOne helps automate lead collection and simplify management so you can convert more prospects to paying clients.
- Lead Web Form lets you collect information from your website or Facebook page and automatically create a lead in AthleteOne
- Filter and Sort lead Tasks to make sure you’re focused on priorities and following-up with prospects
- Gain insight and improve conversion rates by monitoring the Leads Trends graph on your Dashboard
- Lead Source allows you to capture and understand where your leads are coming from so you can focus your marketing efforts